Library materials may be borrowed by registered patrons – students, faculty, administrative staff, alumni, and guests — and may be renewed three times as long as they are not overdue or requested by another patron.
- Circulate for six weeks at a time
- Overdues: $0.25 per day per book after a three-day grace period
Audio-visuals (CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes)
- Circulate for two weeks (14 days) at a time
- Overdues: $1.00 per day per item; no grace period
- Circulate for two hours at a time
- May be checked out overnight after the last class of the day
- Must be returned by 9:00 a.m. of the following day that the Library is open
- May be checked out for the weekend on Friday at 3:00 p.m. and must be returned the following Monday by 9:00 a.m.
- Overdues: $0.25 per hour per item from the time they are due
- Due dates and renewal periods are determined by the lending library.
Reference books, periodicals, and Special Collection materials do not circulate, but may be used in the library.